Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Northern National Collectors’ Convention (“Northern National”) taking place at Caesars Windsor, September 29-October 1, 2023.
Please review our vision, mission, and core value statements.
Volunteers lead the way toward the successful delivery of any event. At the Northern National we are pleased to provide each volunteer with a small benefits package for their participation and, more importantly, a gift of time.
Volunteers to Receive:
- Exposure to the Trading Card Game (TCG), Sports Collectibles, and Pop Culture communities that the organization serves.
- A unique experience and behind-the-scenes look at the production of the event.
- Scheduled breaks to enjoy the events within the Brimstone Games Collectors’ Zone and Cartoon Kingdom Fan Experience areas.
- Access to the event after hours (when not volunteering) to enjoy evening programs and off-site festivities.
- Opportunity to gain community hours to support your education (if applicable).
- First-hand experience working in the event industry.
- Food and refreshments.
- Two (2) volunteer shirts with volunteer credentials sized to your specifications.
- Potential for SWAG through contributions of our generous sponsors.
Requirements of Volunteers:
- Must be 18 years of age (or older).
- Must be double vaccinated and a champion of the event’s vision, mission, and core values systems.
- Be available for an interview and orientation.
- Available to work a four (4)-hour shift minimum each day of the event.
- Be presentable as a brand representative of the Northern National, NOTE: ripped jeans, skirts, short shorts, and hats are prohibited.
- Volunteers will wear shirts provided by the Northern National.
- Be courteous to fellow volunteer team members, staff, attendees, and the public.
Please be advised that out-of-town requests to volunteer will be reviewed though travel and accommodations requests will not be covered or supplied.